Search and Apply for Event Executive Job in London. Find the latest Event Executive Job in London. See our Event Executive Job Description before you apply for Event Executive Job in London.
Event Executive Job Description
Events Executive is to organise and oversee the successful running of all events from scratch to end also to organise and provide logistical support to joint events with third parties.
Event Executive Responsibilities
- Organise all internal and external company events, manage the process of sourcing venues,
- Managing all corporate events both corporate entertainment and internal corporate meetings
- Organise and co-ordinate all joint third-party events either through channel marketing or directly.
- Pre-show traffic generation, design, management, technical management, follow up and analysis.
- Develop relationships with all third-party providers and negotiate competitive pricing and service levels.
- Project manager for all events in a timely fashion, professionally and within budget.
- Provide comprehensive analysis and reporting on all events for feedback to senior management.
Event Executive Requirements / Personal Specification
- Previous Experience Essential, desirable project management experience
- Must have the drive, initiative and enthusiasm.
- Must have numerate and customer-facing abilities to ensure delivery is in line with business expectations and goals.
- Should have good negotiation skills and must be well organised.