Search and Apply for Marketing Manager Job in London. Find the latest Marketing Manager jobs in London. See our Marketing Manager Job Description before you apply for Marketing Manager jobs in London
Marketing Manager Job Description
A Marketing Manager is mainly responsible for the strategic decisions of all marketing activity on both products and services of the company
Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Responsible for Brand Positioning and making sure that product or services match the brand positioning.
- Identify target markets and work with the research teams exploring consumer insights.
- Plan the communication and social media strategy
- Analyse the results of all marketing activity and reporting & present findings to seniors
- Liaise with internal team and external agencies to ensure they have a clear understanding of the marketing strategy.
Marketing Manager Job Requirements / Personal Specification
- Five to seven years of experience in marketing / product management.
- Able to think strategically and deliver project goals.
- Analytical skills
- Good communications skills and PR skills
- Strong leadership and influencing skills.