PR Executive Job Description
PR Executive role is simply to develop and co-ordinate all policies and programmes relating to public relations activity.
PR Executive Responsibilities
- Plan and apply all necessary public relations activity and schedules of events in support of the brand and company communications strategy.
- Evaluate all existing programs, services, techniques and procedures and establish the annual calendar of PR programmes.
- Responsible for online & offline PR activities and campaigns
- Direct the internal communication programmes
- Manage the PR agency to develop articles and exposure within core and vertical media.
- Develop the PR budget and gain approval for it through the marketing team or business owner.
- Foster a rapport with the media and create mutually respected relationships.
- Contact the media to ensure coverage of innovative programmes, positive developments, employee promotions or acquisitions.
PR Executive Requirements / Personal Specification
- Must have PR Degree and Previous experience
- A thorough understanding of the principles of effective internal and external communications, mass media, publicity, advertising, education and community relations.
- Ability to plan and effectively present ideas and concepts to gain support within the business and from any appropriate third party.
- Excellent relationship and networking skills.