Search and Apply for Online Marketing Manager Jobs in London at strike-jobs.co.uk. Find the latest Online Marketing Manager Jobs in London. See our Online Marketing Manager Job Description before you apply for Online Marketing Manager Jobs in London. The main role is to drive qualified traffic to the website and acquire customers.
Online Marketing Manager Responsibilities include:
• Create and implement online marketing strategies
• Prepare and run key marketing channels including: PPC Campaign, Affiliate marketing, Email marketing and Social Media
• Create SEO strategy and projects
• Reporting, analysis and on-going optimisation of all marketing channels.
• Research, identify and implement new online traffic and customer acquisition opportunities.
• Ongoing planning and implementation of customer acquisition activities and ROI
Online Marketing Manager Required skills / Attributes
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing & Online Marketing, previous experience is essential
• Proven success managing an SEO, SEM and social media campaigns
• Expert in Search Engine Marketing and Experience with Google Analytics
• Great data analytical skills
• Multiple tasks, to prioritize those tasks and meet deadlines
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Excellent written and verbal communication skills