Entry level Marketing Jobs in London
Search and apply for Entry level Marketing Jobs in London. Find the latest Entry level marketing jobs in London. See our Entry level Marketing Jobs description before you apply for marketing jobs in London.
Entry level Marketing Description
In this role as an entry level marketing worker you will be supporting marketing managers in the development of advertising and distribution strategies. It may also involve sales work, training new employees on company policies, tracking and monitoring of advertisement campaign. The role has future prospects in all areas of marketing and is not industry dependant.
Entry level Marketing Responsibilities
- Monitor communication with vendors or suppliers
- Promotion of products and/or services via available mediums
- Provide customer service and meet client expectations
- Analyse data on sales revenues and customer data.
- May be expected to travel.
- Creative, analytical and good decision maker.
- Good selling and negotiating skills
- Good written and spoken communicational skills
- Ability to manage accounts and follow through strategic plans