Search and apply for Warehouse Operative Jobs in London. Find the latest Warehouse Operative jobs in London. See our Warehouse Operative Jobs description before you apply for manufacturing jobs in London.
Warehouse Operative Description
A role that can be psychically demanding as you will be dealing with products and goods within a warehouse. Some aspects will involve paperwork and stock awareness.
Warehouse Operative Responsibilities
- Internal transport of goods via available mediums i.e. forklift, gears, or hand
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse
- Record keeping of stock
- Packaging of goods to minimize damage during transport
- Inspecting and storing of both incoming and outgoing goods
- Inspection of warehouse assets and property
- A good level of fitness is ideal
- Basic communication and computer skills are desirable
- Forklift license may be required
- An understanding of health and safety regulation
- Good teamwork skills