Search and Apply for Registered Nurse Jobs in London. Find the latest Registered Nurse Jobs in London. Registered Nurses restores patients’ health by completing the nursing process. See our Registered Nurse Job Description before you apply for Registered Nurse Jobs in London
Registered Nurse Job Description:
Registered Nurses work with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; giving physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families; supervising assigned team members.
Registered Nurse Job Duties:
- Understand patient care requirements by completing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Establishes a tender environment by providing emotional, psychological, support to patients, friends, and families.
- Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
- Solve patient problems maintains safe and clean working environment for them. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols
- Documents patient care services and maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and learning activities
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams
Registered Nurse Job Skills/Qualifications:
- Clinical Skills, Bedside Manner
- Nursing Skills,
- Basic Physiological Knowledge
- Admin Skills and Multi-Tasking
- Medical Teamwork Experience
- Great Communication Skills and Team Work Player
Apply for Health Medicine Jobs in London
Apply for Health and Medicine Jobs in England
Apply for Registered Nurse Jobs in England
Apply for Registered Nurse Jobs in South West England
Find the best jobs, immediate start jobs with strike-jobs.co.uk