Search and Apply for GPJobs in London, Doctor Jobs in London. Find the latest GP and Doctor Jobs in London. General practitioners provide patient consultations and initial medical care. See our GP Jobs Description before you apply for, GP Jobs in London, Doctor Jobs in London
Doctor (General Practitioner, GP): job description \ What does a GP do?
General practitioners (GPs) \ Doctors can be employed by the National Health Service, Private Hospitals as independent contractors
Doctor \ GP Job Responsibilities:
- Patient consultations at home and within the surger, Physical examinations
- Diagnoses and treatment of illnesses/ailments, Minor surgery if necessary
- Practice management and administration, liaison with other health care professionals and/or hospitals.
Doctor \ GP Job Qualifications and Training Required
- A five year medical degree which is approved by the General Medical Council including compulsory hospital and general practice based training through Foundation Programme
- Graduate medical degree,for which they must possess a minimum 2.1 degree, preferably in a scientific subject.
- Have good academic references, be highly motivated, and appropriate personal characteristics
Key skills for GP and Doctors
- Ability to work long hours, often under pressure
- Very good good practical skills
- Ability to solve problems, effective decision-making skills
- Team work and organisational skills