Search and Apply for Head of HR Jobs in London. As Head of HR you will lead and support the development and implementation of HR policy across all areas of the organisation including improving performance, maximising attendance and providing effective management of change. You will work with a view to progressing to officer level, where you will be given responsibility for a full portfolio of departments. See our Head of HR Job Description before you apply for Head of HR jobs in London.
Head of HR Duties include:
- Providing HR plans to support the needs of the organisation.
- Acting as a business partner your managers to develop an understanding how important good HR practice / leadership is
- Advising on a large range of HR related issues
- Making sure processes and policies are fit for the job.
- Ensuring compliance with current employment law issues.
Head of HR Requirements of the role
- Excellent commercial and strategic business insight
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Diplomatic and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of UK employment legislation
Apply for HR Director Jobs in London
Apply for HR Director Jobs in England
Apply for HR Administrator Jobs England
Apply for HR Advisor Jobs in England
Apply for HR Manager Jobs in England
Apply for HR Officer Jobs in England
Find the best jobs, immediate start jobs with strike-jobs.co.uk