Search and apply for Education Administrator Jobs in London. Find the latest Education Administrator jobs in London. See our Education Administrator Jobs description before you apply for education administration jobs in London.
Education Administrator Description
Education Administrators are responsible for the organization and management of the administrative services within a school. Education Administrators deal with the management of data, admissions, careers, human resources or finance. Education Administrator positions are most associated with further/higher education facilities or private colleges.
Education Administrator Responsibilities
- Student lifecycle administrative activities such as registration, admission, graduation/leaving
- Support for teachers/lecturers with administrative inquiries
- Dealing with inquiries from students, teachers and general public
- Preparing reports and statistics for internal or external use
- Purchasing of goods and equipment as required
- Organizing a variety of educational activities
- Training of administrative staff
- Handling correspondence
- Good HND or degree in any subject
- Great communicational skills
- Experience within an office or administrative position is highly desirable